1. Short on space? Go up! Plant your herbs in an old cloth shoe caddy. You can have a living wall without the cost of those expensive wall planters.
2. A vertical . Not only does it look and function gorgeously, it doubles as a privacy wall. Love it!
3. Wood pallets can be turned into anything – even herb gardens!
4. If you have access to wine bottle boxes, then this is the project for you.
5. Brought your herb garden inside with this adorable wall-mounted mason jar display. How fun is that!?
6. I’m also loving this portable herb garden from Jen of Insideways. She used an old soda crate to create a compact garden. This would be easy to bring inside when you’re cooking. After you’ve snipped off the herbs you need, you just set it back outside. So convenient!
7. Wit & Delight repurposed vintage tea tins to create an herb garden on the windowsill.
8. This collection wouldn’t be complete without a hanging garden. Use old seed starting tins to make a vertical hanging garden. This is a great project for anyone who has limited space.