What you need:1. A terracotta pot
2. Air Dry Clay (WHITE)
3. Water and a paper towel
4. Yellow paint and paintbrush
5. White Paint Marker (you could also use black)
6. Potting soil
7. Succulents (I used aloe which was perfect)
8. optional - fine sand paper
1. Gather your supplies. Dust off your pot. Get out the air dry clay, a cup of water, and a paper towel.
2. Start putting clay all around the outside of the pot. The clay is very soft and pretty easy to work with. It can often help to dip your fingers in water when working with the clay.
3. Once you have the shape you want, you can smooth away some of the bumps, wrinkles, and fingerprints with a damp paper towel. Let the clay air dry at least overnight. To see if it's fully dried, press on the sides of the pot. If it is squishy at all, then it needs more time to dry. Optional - you can use fine sandpaper to smooth the pot once the clay has dried.
4. Paint your pot yellow. Spray paint would also work well.
5. Plan where your lines are going to be.
6. Start drawing your lines with your white paint pen. Let them dry, then did the lines going in the other direction.
7. Fill the pot with some potting soil, then move over your plant.
8. Enjoy! You can even make different sizes, shapes, and colors.