Thursday, February 5, 2015

Beautiful English Garden

English Garden

From Rock Rose blog, English garden

GARDEN SHED

Tea in the garden.

My little weekend cottage in Cumbria, England… if you’re really, really, really nice I’ll invite you for the summer :)

~ so pretty

Gorgeous flower garden

Cottage Garden Gorgeousness ...

Zinnias SCREAM summer. Remember these by my bed in a little vase as a child. Remind me of mom.

Lovely cottage garden

cottage garden...

Spring in Paris

Cottage garden...

Gorgeous backyard garden

so pretty

peony garden

English Garden inspires.

Gorgeous garden!

Beautiful cottage garden

Beautiful!

English garden

garden

Flower garden

I have always loved the secret garden look. This is a beautiful garden. I picture myself on that bench with a book. Just enjoying the beautiful spring sunshine.

Beautiful Garden Pathway

Cottage garden

No comments:

Post a Comment